- Category Video
- License Free
- Version V4.1.1
- Size 10 MB
- Works under Android
- Language English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.nvsip.temp
- Author AutoID
Turn your camera into a surveillance camera.
NVSIP is an app that can be used for many purposes. It will turn your webcam into a surveillance device. Many people use the app to look at things that might happen in the home or at work so that they have proof of what takes place. Some of the details of the app are a bit cartoon-like, but overall, it seems to be a professional app that can also be used for fun at times.
The app lets you coordinate with numerous devices at the same time. With NVSIP, you can monitor a variety of locations, such as the outside of the home or a bedroom or living room. It's an app that is ideal to use if you have a sitter in the home or someone else in the home who you think might be doing something that is wrong. It can also be used to keep an eye on the home when you aren't there or at night when you are asleep. There is an option to stream live content or save images that can be used for later.
- View multiple locations
- Works with different devices
- Several ads
- Doesn't work with all phones
New Version v4.2.3
1.Improve software user experience.
2.Improve the device online status
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_CONFIGURATION: Allows an application to modify the current configuration, such as locale.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- READ_LOGS: Allows an application to read the low-level system log files.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.